H2S / NH3 Analyser
LGR’s new H2S/NH3 (ammonia, hydrogen sulphide) Analyser provides sensitive measurements in ambient air or in industrial process flows with extremely high precision and sensitivity. No longer do you have to wait a long time to measure these gases with high sensitivity and
accuracy – LGR’s H2S/NH3 Analyser provides measurements every second with sub-ppm
level precision. In addition, the H2S/NH3 Analyser can report measurements quickly (on a dry and wet basis) over a very wide range of mole fractions even in complex process flows.
LGR’s H2S/NH3 Analyser is available in different versions to allow users to select the model suitable for their needs. LGR’s “high sensitivity” model is designed for ultra trace detection of NH3 and H2S in ambient air, industrial process streams, or wherever highest detectivity is required.
LGR’s “industrial” model is designed for high accuracy measurements in complex processes which contain NH3 and H2S at levels that exceed the dynamic range of other analytical techniques.
- Fastest response: 1-Hz measurements: allow observation of transient and time varying flows
- Extremely wide range of concentrations even in the presence of complex flows
- High-resolution absorption spectra always viewable
- Low power: ideal for field apps
- New Enhanced Performance model provides ultra-low drift and unsurpassed precision
- Full remote control via Internet
Datasheets and Associated Files
The brochures can be downloaded directly. Just click on your selection. You need the Adobe® Reader to view the brochures.