Process control and emissions monitoring in a fertilizer plant is a challenge due to the high concentrations of HF. To use an extractive system in this environment will demand a lot of maintenance.
The OPSIS DOAS system is different and provides fertilizer plants with an accurate analyser that will operate with a minimum of maintenance. The OPSIS DOAS system is based on a non-contact method using an optical measurement path that can operate across the duct. The optical light is transported in an optical fibre to the analyser and one analyser can operate several paths. A single OPSIS system will measure all relevant gas components such as NH3, NOx, HF, and others.
All Opsis instruments are sold with 1 years parts warranty as STANDARD.
The warranty can, at additional cost, be extended for total peace of mind. Please call to discuss options for this.
Opsis instruments require periodic service and maintenance to both satisfy the requirements of the warranty and to ensure that the highest possible data capture rates are maintained.
Enviro Technology has a large team of in-house and field based service engineers who regularly receive “factory training” and can provide the very best levels of service and support.
Enviro Technology and Opsis recommend that the Opsis DOAS System for Monitoring at a Fertilizer Plant is serviced every 6 months of continuous operation.
A wide range of servicing options are available and can include:
- Pre-scheduled on-site planned maintenance (every 6 months).
- Emergency on-site call-out within agreed timescales (i.e. 48 hours).
- Supply of consumable items (i.e. sample inlet filters).
- Supply of calibration gases and permeation tubes.
- Supply of permeation tube calibrators and zero air generators
- Remote analyser “health-checks” and diagnostics.
- Return-to-base servicing options.
- Local site operation services.
- Data collection and data management services.
Please contact either our sales or customer services teams to request a quotation for on going servicing and maintenance on this analyser.