Process control and emission monitoring in a waste to energy plant is a challenge. A large number of gaseous components need to be measured with high accuracy. Almost 100% uptime is required and the monitoring system needs to be easy to maintain and fast to calibrate.
The OPSIS system is different compared to other systems on the market and provides the waste to energy plant with an accurate analyser that will operate with a minimum of maintenance.
The OPSIS system is based on a non-contact DOAS/ FTIR method, using an optical path that can operate across the duct. The optical light is transported in an optical fibre to the analyser and one analyser can operate several paths.
A single OPSIS system will measure all relevant gas components such as NOx, SO2, CO, CO2, H2O, HCl, HF, NH3, CH4 and Hg.
All Opsis instruments are sold with 1 years parts warranty as STANDARD.
The warranty can, at additional cost, be extended for total peace of mind. Please call to discuss options for this.
Opsis instruments require periodic service and maintenance to both satisfy the requirements of the warranty and to ensure that the highest possible data capture rates are maintained.
Enviro Technology has a large team of in-house and field based service engineers who regularly receive “factory training” and can provide the very best levels of service and support.
Enviro Technology and Opsis recommend that the Opsis System for Waste to Energy Plants is serviced every 6 months of continuous operation.
A wide range of servicing options are available and can include:
- Pre-scheduled on-site planned maintenance (every 6 months).
- Emergency on-site call-out within agreed timescales (i.e. 48 hours).
- Supply of consumable items (i.e. sample inlet filters).
- Supply of calibration gases and permeation tubes.
- Supply of permeation tube calibrators and zero air generators
- Remote analyser “health-checks” and diagnostics.
- Return-to-base servicing options.
- Local site operation services.
- Data collection and data management services.
Please contact either our sales or customer services teams to request a quotation for on going servicing and maintenance on this analyser.