NO2 Nitrogen Dioxide Analyser - Trace Gas
LGR’s NO2 Analyser uses cavity enhanced laser absorption spectroscopy to measure the mole fraction of nitrogen dioxide continuously and directly in flowing air samples. The Nitrogen Dioxide Analyser is ideal for a wide variety of monitoring applications of this gas where extreme precision, accuracy and fast response are required. The NO2 Analyser’s ease-of-use and durability make it an ideal choice for field, flight and laboratory-based applications. LGR’s
analysers are used by researchers, scientists, governmental agencies and intergovernmental organizations on all seven continents.
For highest stability and long-term reproducibility, the NO2 Analyser is now available in LGR's "Enhanced Performance" packaging. LGR’s “Enhanced Performance” series incorporates proprietary internal thermal control for ultra-stable measurements.
Features and Benefits
- Direct measurements of NO2
- High precision: 0.05 ppb (1σ, 1 second)
- Data reported at up to 5 Hz
- Low power: 100 watts (standard package)
- Rugged: Proven in the field, in flight, and in the lab
- No zero gas required: automatic chemical zero
- Simple to use
- Linear over wide range of mole fractions
LGR Analysers have a 12 month parts warranty as standard. This can be extended to 3 or 5 years at additional cost at the time of purchase.
Under normal operation and for the vast majority of applications, LGR Off-axis ICOS gas analysers require the minimum of servicing and maintenance.
One of the many benefits of this technology is long-term unattended reliability in the field.
Annual maintenance would normally include an inspection of the internal pump (or external pump if fitted) and the replacement of the pump diaphragm and valve seals if necessary.
This can be carried out by the user themselves or by ET either on site or back in the ET workshop (for a maintenance quote, please contact us).
ET recommends that LGR Analyser users consider the purchase of a field maintenance kit which includes:
- Replacement solid-state hard-drive with LGR operating system and specific system files pre-loaded, for quick and simple swap-out in the field if ever necessary.
- Pump maintenance kit (internal) to include spare pump diaphragm and valve seals.
- Mirror cleaning kit.
Please contact us if you would like to receive a quote for the field maintenance kit.
Additional maintenance will be required for the LGR Liquid Water Isotope Analyser (LWIA) and Auto-injector unit and also the LGR Dissolved Gas Extraction Unit (DGEU).
For these instruments, please refer to the operation manual supplied with these instruments.