LGR’s NO2 Analyser uses cavity enhanced laser absorption spectroscopy to measure the mole fraction of nitrogen dioxide continuously and directly in flowing air samples. The Nitrogen Dioxide Analyser is ideal for a wide variety of monitoring applications of this gas where extreme precision, accuracy and fast response are required. The NO2 Analyser’s ease-of-use and durability make it an ideal choice for field, flight and laboratory-based applications. LGR’s
analysers are used by researchers, scientists, governmental agencies and intergovernmental organizations on all seven continents.
For highest stability and long-term reproducibility, the NO2 Analyser is now available in LGR's "Enhanced Performance" packaging. LGR’s “Enhanced Performance” series incorporates proprietary internal thermal control for ultra-stable measurements.
- Direct measurements of NO2
- High precision: 0.05 ppb (1σ, 1 second)
- Data reported at up to 5 Hz
- Low power: 100 watts (standard package)
- Rugged: Proven in the field, in flight, and in the lab
- No zero gas required: automatic chemical zero
- Simple to use
- Linear over wide range of mole fractions
Datasheets and Associated Files
The brochures can be downloaded directly. Just click on your selection. You need the Adobe® Reader to view the brochures.