ET’s team of highly skilled service engineers is the largest in the country.
Engineers are strategically located around the UK and Ireland to guarantee that CEM and Air Quality Monitoring Station emergencies are responded to within as little as 48 hours (depending on the agreed service level), keeping data capture rates at the high levels expected by Government, Local Authorities and Environmental Regulators and more than 200 valued customers.
Our service agreements can be entirely bespoke and can include:
- All travel, mileage, subsistence and labour charges.
- Consumables (eg filters).
- ET's Technical Support Engineer (TSE) Telephone Helpline.
- Servicing backed by ISO 9001:2008 quality procedures.
- Software support
- Service and emergency breakdown callout for air conditioning equipment.
- Replacement gas cylinders and rental charges.
- Other client bespoke requirements.
Please call Becky Mitchell to discuss the level of service which is best for you.
tel: 01453 733240 email: email@example.com
"Enviro Technology consistently exceeds service targets surrounding its air quality monitoring equipment in London. Call outs for sites under five day contracts are typically responded to within two to three days. And those with 48-hour contracts see a response time of between 25 and 40 hours".
Senior Air Quality Analyst ERG, Kings College London