Portable Gas Calibrator (Model T750)
The Model T750 is a portable, microprocessor based calibrator for precision gas analysers. Using highly accurate mass flow controllers combined with compressed sources of standard gases, calibration standards are provided for multipoint span and zero calibrations. The T750 is housed in a high-density, molded travel case which includes an integral handle and wheels for durability and ease of use in the field.
The Model T750 can be equipped with an optional UV ozone generator for accurate, dependable ozone calibrations, and production of NO2 when blended with NO gas in the included, internal gas phase titration (GPT) chamber. An optional photometer allows even more precise control of the ozone generator giving accurate and dependable ozone calibrations and enhanced GPT. A number of calibration sequences may be programmed into the non-volatile memory of the Model T750, covering time periods up to a year.
- Generates precise calibration gases for SO2, H2S, NO, NO2, CO, O3 and others
- Large, vivid, and durable color graphics display with touch screen interface
- Ethernet, RS-232, and (optional) USB com ports
- Front panel USB ports for peripheral devices and firmware upgrades
- Nested sequences (up to 5 levels)
- Software linearization of mass flow controllers (MFC)
- 3rd MFC for wide dynamic range (optional)
- Gas phase titration chamber (GPT) (optional)
- Ozone generator and photometer allow use as a primary or transfer standard (optional)
- Inlets for external ozone reference sources
- Two-year warranty
The servicing of calibration equipment depends largely on the usage. Calibration equipment used on a continual basis will require servicing 6 monthly, if not, every 12 months maybe sufficient.
Call ET to discuss your specific requirements.