Trace Level Portable Gas Calibrator (Model T750U)
The Model T750U is a portable, microprocessor based calibrator for precision gas analyzers. Using highly accurate mass flow controllers combined with compressed sources of standard gases, calibration standards are provided for multipoint span and zero calibrations. The T750U is housed in a high-density, molded travel case which includes an integral handle and wheels for durability and ease of use in the field.
The Model T750U is designed for the demanding requirements of ultra-sensitive measurements. The ability to calibrate and verify linearity for NO2 levels below 5 ppb is difficult with standard calibrators. To overcome this limitation, the Model T750U ozone generator operates in two modes; a high range with similar performance to the Model T750 ozone generator, and a low range, or “fractional” mode, for producing accurate ozone levels down to 3 ppb. To ensure the highest accuracy of NO2 output, the calibrator measures the ozone concentration prior to performing a gas phase titration (GPT), and the range is selected automatically by the Model T750U based on ozone concentration and flow specified by the user.
- Ultra-stable ozone output to 3 ppb
- Ultra-low gas phase titration (GPT) to 3 ppb NO2
- Built-in photometer, ozone generator, and GPT chamber
- Large, vivid, and durable color graphics display with touch screen interface
- Ethernet, RS-232, and (optional) USB com ports
- Front panel USB ports for peripheral devices and firmware upgrades
- Nested sequences (up to 5 levels)
- Software linearization of mass flow controllers (MFC)
- 3rd MFC for wide dynamic range (optional)
- Glass GPT chamber
- Inlet for external ozone reference sources
- Two year warranty
The servicing of calibration equipment depends largely on the usage. Calibration equipment used on a continual basis will require servicing 6 monthly, if not, every 12 months maybe sufficient.
Call ET to discuss your specific requirements.