CH2O (Model AL4021) Continuous Formaldehyde Monitor
The Aero-Laser formaldehyde monitor AL4021 is an extremely sensitive chemical analyser, based on the Hantzsch (acetyl- acetone) reaction . It features the detection of formaldehyde down to lowest concentrations of 100ppt (parts per trillion) for gaseous samples, and 150ng/liter (eq. 2×10 molar) for liquid samples, respectively. The -9 complete chemical processing, including gas stripping, is integrated into the instrument. Using a fluorimetric detection method, the instrument achieves an extraordinary selectivity, avoiding interferences of other chemical substances in the sample gas or liquid.
The AL4021 can be calibrated semi-automatically by using liquid formaldehyde standards or automatically, using an optional integrated standard gas generator, based on a permeation tube. Contrary to other highly sensitive formaldehydemonitoringmethods, the instrument has a delay time of only a fewminutes and a time resolution of 90 seconds.
Originally designed for environmental and climate research, the AL4021 became a major instrument in the field of formaldehyde emission monitoring of products based on wood, plastics or fibres, within the last years.
- Continuous online monitoring of formaldehyde emissions with unique sensitivity of 100ppt
- Analysis of gaseous and liquid samples with only one instrument
- Designed for climate research, environmental air monitoring and indoor air quality control
- Ideal for emission control of wood-, plastic,- and fabric based products
- Can be employed together with up to 16 emission test chambers
All Aero-Laser analysers are sold with 1 years parts warranty as STANDARD.
The warranty can, at additional cost, be extended for total peace of mind. Please call to discuss options for this.
Aero-Laser analysers require periodic service and maintenance to both satisfy the requirements of the warranty and to ensure that the highest possible data capture rates are maintained.
Enviro Technology has a large team of in-house and field based service engineers who regularly receive “factory training” and can provide the very best levels of service and support.
Enviro Technology and Aero-Laser recommend that the AL4021 Continuous Formaldehyde Monitor is serviced every 6 months of continuous operation.
A wide range of servicing options are available and can include:
- Pre-scheduled on-site planned maintenance (every 6 months).
- Emergency on-site call-out within agreed timescales (i.e. 48 hours).
- Supply of consumable items (i.e. sample inlet filters).
- Supply of calibration gases and permeation tubes.
- Supply of permeation tube calibrators and zero air generators
- Remote analyser “health-checks” and diagnostics.
- Return-to-base servicing options.
- Local site operation services.
- Data collection and data management services.
Please contact either our sales or customer services teams to request a quotation for on going servicing and maintenance on this analyser.