H2O2 (MODEL AL2021) Continuous Hydrogen Peroxide Monitor
The H2O2 monitor AL2021 from Aero-Laser has an extraordinary high sensitivity and a unique low detection limit of 100ppt (parts per trillion) for gaseous samples and 100 ng/liter (eq. 2×10 molar) for liquid samples, respectively.
The complete chemical processing, including gas stripping, is integrated into the instrument. The detection technique is based on an enzymatic peroxidise reaction, which is not only sensitive for, but also for other peroxides. Hence, after stripping the sample gas, the aqueous solution is separated in two channels. In channel A the concentration of all peroxides is measured, while is selectively destroyed by the enzyme catalase. The absolute concentration of is further calculated from the difference of the signals of both channels. These signals are obtained by exciting the products of the peroxidase reactions with UV light and detecting the fluorescent light by photomultipliers. With this method an extraordinary selectivity is achieved, avoiding interferences from other substances. The AL2021 is the only instrument worldwide providing continuous concentrations of in the range around and below 1ppb.
The AL2021 was originally developed for environmental and climate research and is employed worldwide in atmospheric monitoring stations.
- Continuous online monitoring of H2O2 with unique sensitivity of 100ppt
- Provides absolute concentrations for H2O2 and relative values for other peroxides
- Analysis of gaseous and liquid samples with only one instrument
- H2O2 concentration readings within minutes
- Designed for climate research, environmental air monitoring and indoor air quality control
- Perfectly suited for monitoring H2O2 during decontamination procedures
All Aero-Laser analysers are sold with 1 years parts warranty as STANDARD.
The warranty can, at additional cost, be extended for total peace of mind. Please call to discuss options for this.
Aero-Laser analysers require periodic service and maintenance to both satisfy the requirements of the warranty and to ensure that the highest possible data capture rates are maintained.
Enviro Technology has a large team of in-house and field based service engineers who regularly receive “factory training” and can provide the very best levels of service and support.
Enviro Technology and Aero-Laser recommend that the AL2021 Continuous Hydrogen Peroxide Monitor is serviced every 6 months of continuous operation.
A wide range of servicing options are available and can include:
- Pre-scheduled on-site planned maintenance (every 6 months).
- Emergency on-site call-out within agreed timescales (i.e. 48 hours).
- Supply of consumable items (i.e. sample inlet filters).
- Supply of calibration gases and permeation tubes.
- Supply of permeation tube calibrators and zero air generators
- Remote analyser “health-checks” and diagnostics.
- Return-to-base servicing options.
- Local site operation services.
- Data collection and data management services.
Please contact either our sales or customer services teams to request a quotation for on going servicing and maintenance on this analyser.