CO2 (Model CDA) Carbon Dioxide Analyser - Trace Level
The Los Gatos Research (LGR) Carbon Dioxide Analyser (CDA) provides measurements of carbon dioxide (CO2) and water vapor (H2O) simultaneously with unsurpassed accuracy and dynamic range. The instrument reports CO2 on a dry basis (accurately corrects for dilution and absorption line broadening effects) by analysing high resolution lineshape measurements without the need for sample drying.
All LGR analysers are simple to use, rugged and require low power which makes them ideal for a wide variety of field studies and lab applications.
- CO2 and H2O mixing ratios measured simultaneously
- High resolution absorption spectra always viewable
- CO2 (dry basis) measurement obtained from measured CO2 and H2O absorption spectra
- Ideal for applications requiring highest accuracy (Enhanced Performance model)
- New EP model provides measurements over extremely large concentration ranges with negligible drift
All LGR Analysers now come with a 2 Year Warranty as standard, underlying the quality and robustness of their manufacture and high reliability. Warranties can also be extended to 3 or 4 years at additional cost, at the time of purchase. Please enquire for further details.
Under normal operation and for the vast majority of applications, LGR Off-axis ICOS gas analysers require the minimum of servicing and maintenance.
One of the many benefits of this technology is long-term unattended reliability in the field.
Annual maintenance would normally include an inspection of the internal pump (or external pump if fitted) and the replacement of the pump diaphragm and valve seals if necessary.
This can be carried out by the user themselves or by ET either on site or back in the ET workshop (for a maintenance quote, please contact us).
ET recommends that LGR Analyser users consider the purchase of a field maintenance kit which includes:
- Replacement solid-state hard-drive with LGR operating system and specific system files pre-loaded, for quick and simple swap-out in the field if ever necessary.
- Pump maintenance kit (internal) to include spare pump diaphragm and valve seals.
- Mirror cleaning kit.
Please contact us if you would like to receive a quote for the field maintenance kit.
Additional maintenance will be required for the LGR Liquid Water Isotope Analyser (LWIA) and Auto-injector unit and also the LGR Dissolved Gas Extraction Unit (DGEU).
For these instruments, please refer to the operation manual supplied with these instruments.