CO / H2O (Model CO-23r) Carbon Monoxide Analyser
LGR’s CO Analyser (carbon monoxide) reports accurate CO measurements at ambient levels with a precision better than 0.15 ppb in 1 second. In addition, the CO Analyser measures water vapor (H2O) in ambinet air to allow for reporting of CO on a dry mole basis without the need for sample drying or post correction or compensation procedure. The Analyser is simple to use, may be set up in minutes and does not require cryogens or water cooling.
LGR’s CO Analyser is designed for many demanding applications including trace gas monitoring, eddy-correlation flux measurements, chamber flux measurements, and combustion diagnostics. The Analyser is particularly well suited for measurements in the field and has been successfully deployed on-board NASA DC-8 aircraft for measurements in the upper troposphere and lower stratosphere.
The CO Analyser is essentially unaffected by other atmospheric gases or changes in atmospheric pressure.
- Real-time continuous measurements of CO and H2O
- Sub-ppbv precision (CO) in less than 1 second (better precision with increased averaging)
- Measurement rates up to 20 Hz (external pump required)
- H2O measured simultaneously and used to report CO on ‘dry basis’ in real time (without correction or post processing)
- Cryogen-free operation
- Installed and operational in minutes
- High-resolution absorption spectra are always viewable for instrument diagnostics
- Wide range of concentrations reported
All LGR Analysers now come with a 2 Year Warranty as standard, underlying the quality and robustness of their manufacture and high reliability. Warranties can also be extended to 3 or 4 years at additional cost, at the time of purchase. Please enquire for further details.
Under normal operation and for the vast majority of applications, LGR Off-axis ICOS gas analysers require the minimum of servicing and maintenance.
One of the many benefits of this technology is long-term unattended reliability in the field.
Annual maintenance would normally include an inspection of the internal pump (or external pump if fitted) and the replacement of the pump diaphragm and valve seals if necessary.
This can be carried out by the user themselves or by ET either on site or back in the ET workshop (for a maintenance quote, please contact us).
ET recommends that LGR Analyser users consider the purchase of a field maintenance kit which includes:
- Replacement solid-state hard-drive with LGR operating system and specific system files pre-loaded, for quick and simple swap-out in the field if ever necessary.
- Pump maintenance kit (internal) to include spare pump diaphragm and valve seals.
- Mirror cleaning kit.
Please contact us if you would like to receive a quote for the field maintenance kit.
Additional maintenance will be required for the LGR Liquid Water Isotope Analyser (LWIA) and Auto-injector unit and also the LGR Dissolved Gas Extraction Unit (DGEU).
For these instruments, please refer to the operation manual supplied with these instruments.