O3 (Model 430) Compact Ozone Analyser
ET is pleased to introduce the Model 430 O3 analyser. The 430 is a compact analyser that uses the proven UV Absorption principle.
The small footprint and robust design make it ideal for a variety of applications including, but not limited to, rural and remote monitoring, urban saturation studies, “hot spot” identification, enhanced ambient network monitoring, atmospheric research and citizen science/community scale monitoring.
An Ozone analyser built to impress:
- Proven UV Absorption bench used in our popular line of Industrial Ozone products
- Highest quality of construction
- Rugged and lightweight ABS polycarbonate chassis with handle
- Well suited for portable, low power monitoring applications
- Wide operating range
All TAPI analysers are sold with 2 years parts warranty as STANDARD.
Warranty can, at additional cost, be extended up to 5 years for total peace of mind.
The model 430 requires periodic service and maintenance to both satisfy the requirements of the 2 year (or extended) warranty and to ensure that the highest possible data capture rates are maintained.
Enviro Technology’s large team of in-house and field based service engineers are all fully “factory trained” and certified and can provide the very best levels of service and support on TAPI products.
Enviro Technology and Teledyne-API recommend that the model 430 is serviced every 6 months of continuous operation.
A wide range of servicing options are available and can include:
- Pre-scheduled on-site planned maintenance (every 6 months).
- Emergency on-site call-out within agreed timescales (i.e. 48 hours).
- Supply of consumable items (i.e. sample inlet filters).
- Supply of calibration gases and permeation tubes.
- Remote analyser “health-checks” and diagnostics.
- Return-to-base servicing options.
- Local site operation services.
- Data collection and data management services.
Please contact either our sales or customer services teams to request a quotation for on-going servicing and maintenance on this analyser.