O3 (Model T265) Chemiluminescence Ozone Analyser
The innovative T265 is an ultra-high precision ozone analyser, based on the chemiluminescence of ozone combined with nitrogen oxide.
The T265 is safe, stable, and virtually free from interferences. It is ideal in applications where the photometric method may have false-positive indications from fine particulates, Hg, turpines, ClO2, and VOCs.
The analyser combines the speed of response, sensitivity and stability of our proven nitrogen oxide analyser, with a simple user interface, to provide reliable ozone measurements under the harshest conditions.
- Ranges: 0-100 ppb to 0-2,000 ppb, user selectable
- Independent ranges and auto ranging
- Large, vivid, and durable color graphics display with touch screen interface
- Ethernet, RS-232, and (optional)
- USB com ports
- Front panel USB connections for peripheral devices and firmware upgrades
- 8 analog inputs (optional)
- Adaptive signal filtering optimizes response time
- Temperature & pressure compensation
- Internal programmable zero, span and precision points (optional)
- Comprehensive internal data logging with programmable averaging periods
- Ability to log virtually any operating parameter
- Two-year warranty
All TAPI analysers are sold with 2 years parts warranty as STANDARD.
Warranty can, at additional cost, be extended up to 5 years for total peace of mind.
The T265 requires periodic service and maintenance to both satisfy the requirements of the 2 year (or extended) warranty and to ensure that the highest possible data capture rates are maintained.
Enviro Technology’s large team of in-house and field based service engineers are all fully “factory trained” and certified and can provide the very best levels of service and support on TAPI products.
Enviro Technology and Teledyne-API recommend that the T265 is serviced every 6 months of continuous operation.
A wide range of servicing options are available and can include:
- Pre-scheduled on-site planned maintenance (every 6 months).
- Emergency on-site call-out within agreed timescales (i.e. 48 hours).
- Supply of consumable items (i.e. sample inlet filters).
- Supply of calibration gases and permeation tubes.
- Remote analyser “health-checks” and diagnostics.
- Return-to-base servicing options.
- Local site operation services.
- Data collection and data management services.
Please contact either our sales or customer services teams to request a quotation for on-going servicing and maintenance on this analyser.