TRS (Model T102) UV Fluorescence Total Reduced Sulfur Analyser
The Model T102 TRS analyser uses the proven UV fluorescence principle to measure Total Reduced Sulfur at levels commonly required for ambient air monitoring.
The Model T102 uses a high temperature external converter set at 850 degrees C to allow conversion of H2S, methyl mercaptan, dimethyldisulfide, and methyl-disulfide to SO2 at this temperature with efficiency greater than 98%. A switching option alternately measures TRS and SO2 while showing both readings concurrently on the front display.
- Ranges: 0-50 ppb to 0-10 ppm TRS and up to 20 ppm SO2, user selectable
- Independent ranges and auto ranging
- Large, vivid, and durable color graphics display with touch screen interface
- Ethernet, RS-232, and (optional) USB com ports
- Front panel USB connections for peripheral devices and firmware upgrades
- 8 analog inputs (optional)
- Adaptive signal filtering optimizes response time
- Temperature & pressure compensation
- Auto zero system
- Comprehensive internal data logging with programmable averaging periods
- Ability to log virtually any operating parameter
- Two-year warranty
All TAPI analysers are sold with 2 years parts warranty as STANDARD.
Warranty can, at additional cost, be extended up to 5 years for total peace of mind.
The T102 requires periodic service and maintenance to both satisfy the requirements of the 2 year (or extended) warranty and to ensure that the highest possible data capture rates are maintained.
Enviro Technology’s large team of in-house and field based service engineers are all fully “factory trained” and certified and can provide the very best levels of service and support on TAPI products.
Enviro Technology and Teledyne-API recommend that the T102 is serviced every 6 months of continuous operation.
A wide range of servicing options are available and can include:
- Pre-scheduled on-site planned maintenance (every 6 months).
- Emergency on-site call-out within agreed timescales (i.e. 48 hours).
- Supply of consumable items (i.e. sample inlet filters).
- Supply of calibration gases and permeation tubes.
- Remote analyser “health-checks” and diagnostics.
- Return-to-base servicing options.
- Local site operation services.
- Data collection and data management services.
Please contact either our sales or customer services teams to request a quotation for on-going servicing and maintenance on this analyser.