C4H6 (Model GC955) Benzene / 1,3-butadiene Analyser
The Syntech Spectras GC955 series 600 Butadiene-Benzene analyser is built for the measurement of 1,3-butadiene and benzene, in ambient air.
In the butadiene-benzene analyser other components, like ozone precursors can be monitored. A few examples of these substances are: n-butane, i-butane, 1-butene, iso-butene, pentanes, pentanes and isoprene. This will however require calibration of these substances. The system can be set to monitor toluene as well. But, as toluene has a much higher boiling point the cycle time will be longer.
All Synspec analysers are sold with 1 years parts warranty as STANDARD.
The warranty can, at additional cost, be extended for total peace of mind. Please call to discuss options for this.
Synspec analysers require periodic service and maintenance to both satisfy the requirements of the warranty and to ensure that the highest possible data capture rates are maintained.
Enviro Technology has a large team of in-house and field based service engineers who regularly receive “factory training” and can provide the very best levels of service and support.
Enviro Technology and Synspec recommend that the GC955 1,3 Butadiene-Benzene Analyser is serviced every 6 months of continuous operation.
A wide range of servicing options are available and can include:
- Pre-scheduled on-site planned maintenance (every 6 months).
- Emergency on-site call-out within agreed timescales (i.e. 48 hours).
- Supply of consumable items (i.e. sample inlet filters).
- Supply of calibration gases and permeation tubes.
- Supply of permeation tube calibrators and zero air generators
- Remote analyser “health-checks” and diagnostics.
- Return-to-base servicing options.
- Local site operation services.
- Data collection and data management services.
Please contact either our sales or customer services teams to request a quotation for on-going servicing and maintenance on this analyser.