NOx (Model T200) Chemiluminescence NO/NO2/NOx Analyser
The Model T200 NO/NO2/NOx analyser uses the proven chemiluminescence detection principle, coupled with state-of-the-art electronics to allow accurate and dependable low level measurements for use as an ambient analyser or dilution CEMS monitor.
A unique AutoZero feature provides superb stability by continuously correcting for zero drift, while advanced Adaptive Filtering allows the analyser to optimize performance under changing conditions. The Model T200 includes a permeation inlet dryer for ozone generation to provide excellent reliability with no periodic replacement required. A catalytic exhaust ozone scrubber is standard for maximum safety and pump life.
- Ranges: 0-50 ppb to 0-20 ppm, user selectable
- Independent ranges and auto ranging
- Large, vivid, and durable color graphics display with touch screen interface
- Ethernet, RS-232, and (optional) USB com ports
- Front panel USB connections for peripheral devices and firmware upgrades
- 8 analog inputs (optional)
- Adaptive signal filtering optimizes response time
- Temperature & pressure compensation
- Internal zero & span check (optional)
- Comprehensive internal data logging with programmable averaging periods
- Ability to log virtually any operating parameter
- Two-year warranty
Contact us if you're are interested in hiring this product.
The T200 has MCERTS Approval
Watch our video on the T200 NO/NO2/NOx analyser.
All TAPI analysers are sold with 2 years parts warranty as STANDARD.
Warranty can, at additional cost, be extended up to 5 years for total peace of mind.
The T200 requires periodic service and maintenance to both satisfy the requirements of the 2 year (or extended) warranty and to ensure that the highest possible data capture rates are maintained.
Enviro Technology’s large team of in-house and field based service engineers are all fully “factory trained” and certified and can provide the very best levels of service and support on TAPI products.
Enviro Technology and Teledyne-API recommend that the T200 is serviced every 6 months of continuous operation.
A wide range of servicing options are available and can include:
- Pre-scheduled on-site planned maintenance (every 6 months).
- Emergency on-site call-out within agreed timescales (i.e. 48 hours).
- Supply of consumable items (i.e. sample inlet filters).
- Supply of calibration gases and permeation tubes.
- Remote analyser “health-checks” and diagnostics.
- Return-to-base servicing options.
- Local site operation services.
- Data collection and data management services.
Please contact either our sales or customer services teams to request a quotation for on-going servicing and maintenance on this analyser.