NOx (Model T200M) Mid-Range Chemiluminescence NO/NO2/NOx Analyser
The Model T200M combines the proven chemiluminescence principle with a number of innovative features to provide reliable and repeatable NO, NO2, and NOx measurements for extractive type CEM systems. The option of either a molybdenum converter or a high-efficiency stainless steel thermal NO2 converter allows the T200M to be used in a variety of extractive CEM systems, from gas turbines to coal-fired boilers.
The T200M may be fitted with an optional, internal paramagnetic O2 sensor or an infrared absorption CO2 sensor, reducing integration and operating costs significantly.
- Ranges: 0-1 ppm to 0-200 ppm, user selectable
- Independent ranges and auto ranging
- Optional internal O2 or CO2 sensor
- Large, vivid, and durable color graphics display with touch screen interface
- Ethernet, RS-232, and (optional)
- USB com ports
Front panel USB connections for peripheral devices and firmware upgrades
- 8 analog inputs (optional)
- Adaptive signal filtering optimizes response time
- Temperature & pressure compensation
- Comprehensive internal data logging with programmable averaging periods
- Ability to log virtually any operating parameter
- Two-year warranty
All TAPI analysers are sold with 2 years parts warranty as STANDARD.
Warranty can, at additional cost, be extended up to 5 years for total peace of mind.
The T200M requires periodic service and maintenance to both satisfy the requirements of the 2 year (or extended) warranty and to ensure that the highest possible data capture rates are maintained.
Enviro Technology’s large team of in-house and field based service engineers are all fully “factory trained” and certified and can provide the very best levels of service and support on TAPI products.
Enviro Technology and Teledyne-API recommend that the T200M is serviced every 6 months of continuous operation.
A wide range of servicing options are available and can include:
- Pre-scheduled on-site planned maintenance (every 6 months).
- Emergency on-site call-out within agreed timescales (i.e. 48 hours).
- Supply of consumable items (i.e. sample inlet filters).
- Supply of calibration gases and permeation tubes.
- Remote analyser “health-checks” and diagnostics.
- Return-to-base servicing options.
- Local site operation services.
- Data collection and data management services.
Please contact either our sales or customer services teams to request a quotation for on-going servicing and maintenance on this analyser.