CO (Model T300U) Ultra Sensitive Gas Filter Correlation Carbon Monoxide Analyser
The Model T300U Ultra-Sensitive CO analyser has been developed specifically to address the challenges of low level monitoring as required, for example, in the US NCore network.
Using IR absorption with a Gas Filter Correlation Wheel, the T300U is designed to allow ultra-sensitive CO measurements while still meeting the requirements for use as a US EPA compliance analyser.
The optical bench is enclosed in a temperature controlled oven, dramatically decreasing instrument noise and drift. The objective and field mirrors in the sample cell are gold plated to maximize signal to noise performance, while a temperature-controlled Nafion dryer on the inlet minimizes water interference caused by ambient
humidity changes. Periodically, the T300U seamlessly corrects its baseline by routing the sample through a heated catalytic CO scrubber. This Auto Reference function corrects zero drift and reduces the effect of interferences.
- Ranges: 0-100 ppb to 0-100 ppm, user selectable
- Dual ranges and auto ranging
- Large, vivid, and durable colorgraphics display with touch screen interface
- Ethernet, RS-232, and (optional) USB com ports
- Front panel USB connections for peripheral devices and firmware upgrades
- 8 analog inputs (optional)
- Adaptive signal filtering optimizes response time
- Temperature & pressure compensation
- GFC wheel guaranteed for 5 years
- Comprehensive internal data logging with programmable averaging periods
- Ability to log virtually any operating parameter
- Two-year warranty
All TAPI analysers are sold with 2 years parts warranty as STANDARD.
Warranty can, at additional cost, be extended up to 5 years for total peace of mind.
The T300U requires periodic service and maintenance to both satisfy the requirements of the 2 year (or extended) warranty and to ensure that the highest possible data capture rates are maintained.
Enviro Technology’s large team of in-house and field based service engineers are all fully “factory trained” and certified and can provide the very best levels of service and support on TAPI products.
Enviro Technology and Teledyne-API recommend that the T300U is serviced every 6 months of continuous operation.
A wide range of servicing options are available and can include:
- Pre-scheduled on-site planned maintenance (every 6 months).
- Emergency on-site call-out within agreed timescales (i.e. 48 hours).
- Supply of consumable items (i.e. sample inlet filters).
- Supply of calibration gases and permeation tubes.
- Remote analyser “health-checks” and diagnostics.
- Return-to-base servicing options.
- Local site operation services.
- Data collection and data management services.
Please contact either our sales or customer services teams to request a quotation for on-going servicing and maintenance on this analyser.