NO2 (Model T500U CAPS) Nitrogen Dioxide Analyser
The T500U CAPS NO2 Analyser represents the next generation of criteria pollutant monitoring technology for the direct measurement of Nitrogen Dioxide (NO2) in air. The instrument utilizes a patented* Cavity Attenuated Phase Shift (CAPS) technique to provide an extremely sensitive, fast and accurate NO2 measurement in a cost effective and low maintenance instrument package.
The T500U provides a direct NO2 measurement, eliminating the need for catalytic conversion or reagents which introduce measurement artifacts inherent in traditional heated metal converter based chemiluminescense instruments. The CAPS measurement approach also reduces maintenance items, and removes the need for hazardous materials and high temperature scrubbers within the instrument. The T500U has an expected maintenance interval of one year under typical ambient monitoring conditions
- Direct NO2 measurement
- Extended maintenance interval
- No converter or reagent required
- No known ambient air interferences
- Fast response
- Exceptional measurement sensitivity
- Low power consumption
- Ranges: 0-5 ppb to 0-1 ppm, user selectable
- Adaptive signal filtering optimizes response time
- Temperature & Pressure compensation
- US EPA Federal Equivalent Method Candidate
- All standard T-Series platform features
- Two-year warranty
The T500U CAPS Has MCERTS Approval
All TAPI analysers are sold with 2 years parts warranty as STANDARD.
Warranty can, at additional cost, be extended up to 5 years for total peace of mind.
The T500U CAPS requires periodic service and maintenance to both satisfy the requirements of the 2 year (or extended) warranty and to ensure that the highest possible data capture rates are maintained.
Enviro Technology’s large team of in-house and field based service engineers are all fully “factory trained” and certified and can provide the very best levels of service and support on TAPI products.
Enviro Technology and Teledyne-API recommend that the T500U CAPS is serviced every 6 months of continuous operation.
A wide range of servicing options are available and can include:
- Pre-scheduled on-site planned maintenance (every 6 months).
- Emergency on-site call-out within agreed timescales (i.e. 48 hours).
- Supply of consumable items (i.e. sample inlet filters).
- Supply of calibration gases and permeation tubes.
- Remote analyser “health-checks” and diagnostics.
- Return-to-base servicing options.
- Local site operation services.
- Data collection and data management services.
Please contact either our sales or customer services teams to request a quotation for on-going servicing and maintenance on this analyser.