Precipitation Gauge (Series 370-380)
370-380 Series all-metal precipitation gauges measure rain and/or snow in all environments using a tipping bucket mechanism. The economical tipping bucket design allows accurate, repeatable measurements, requiring no regular maintenance. Each model in the 370-380 Series is optimized to meet particular site and sampling requirements and exceeds EPA specifications.
- Self-emptying, dual chambered tipping bucket
- Jeweled bearings reduce wear and friction
- Funnel screen system prevents debris from clogging gauge
- Stainless steel, Teflon coated bucket
- Corrosion resistant materials throughout
- Bubble level & adjustable feet assure proper mounting
- Optional heating elements for frozen conditions
When a precise amount of precipitation is collected in one side of the bucket, gravity tips the assembly and activates a reed switch. A momentary electrical contact closure is provided for each increment of rainfall. The sample is discharged through the base of the gauge.
All Met One instruments are sold with 1 years parts warranty as STANDARD.
The warranty can, at additional cost, be extended for total peace of mind. Please call to discuss options for this.
Met One instruments require periodic service and maintenance to both satisfy the requirements of the warranty and to ensure that the highest possible data capture rates are maintained.
Enviro Technology has a large team of in-house and field based service engineers who regularly receive “factory training” and can provide the very best levels of service and support.
Enviro Technology and Met One recommend that the Series 370-380 Precipitation Gauge is serviced every 6 months of continuous operation.
A wide range of servicing options are available and can include:
- Pre-scheduled on-site planned maintenance (every 6 months).
- Emergency on-site call-out within agreed timescales (i.e. 48 hours).
- Supply of consumable items (i.e. sample inlet filters).
- Supply of calibration gases and permeation tubes.
- Supply of permeation tube calibrators and zero air generators
- Remote analyser “health-checks” and diagnostics.
- Return-to-base servicing options.
- Local site operation services.
- Data collection and data management services.
Please contact either our sales or customer services teams to request a quotation for on going servicing and maintenance on this analyser.