All Environment Visibility Sensor (model 6400)
• HIGH ACCURACY
• PROVEN OPTICAL TECHNOLOGY
• DIGITAL AND RELAY OUTPUTS
• SELECTABLE RELAY THRESHOLDS
• COMPACT, LIGHTWEIGHT DESIGN
• CORROSION RESISTANCE
• METEOROLOGICAL OPTICAL RANGE (MOR)
The Belfort Model 6400 Visibility Sensor is designed to monitor visibility conditions over a range of 20ft-50miles (6m-80km). The Model 6400 includes both digital and relay outputs. Digital RS232 output at 300-38,400 Baud can be used to indicate the
present visibility, provide diagnostic information, and provide access to the configuration and calibration options. The SPDT relay with configurable pull in and drop out set points can provide signals to a VMS or other optional user system.
Belfort has applied its proven experience with visibility technology in re-designing this new sensor for applications which require high accuracy over an extended range of visibility. These sensors are designed to provide both accuracy and reliability in a cost effective package. The Model 6400 now features ease of field serviceability. Applications include synoptic stations, lighthouses, highways, resort areas, as well as shipboard and other marine platforms.
All Met One instruments are sold with 1 years parts warranty as STANDARD.
The warranty can, at additional cost, be extended for total peace of mind. Please call to discuss options for this.
Met One instruments require periodic service and maintenance to both satisfy the requirements of the warranty and to ensure that the highest possible data capture rates are maintained.
Enviro Technology has a large team of in-house and field based service engineers who regularly receive “factory training” and can provide the very best levels of service and support.
Enviro Technology and Met One recommend that the All Environment Visibility Sensor is serviced every 6 months of continuous operation.
A wide range of servicing options are available and can include:
- Pre-scheduled on-site planned maintenance (every 6 months).
- Emergency on-site call-out within agreed timescales (i.e. 48 hours).
- Supply of consumable items (i.e. sample inlet filters).
- Supply of calibration gases and permeation tubes.
- Supply of permeation tube calibrators and zero air generators
- Remote analyser “health-checks” and diagnostics.
- Return-to-base servicing options.
- Local site operation services.
- Data collection and data management services.
Please contact either our sales or customer services teams to request a quotation for on going servicing and maintenance on this analyser.