All-In-One Weather Sensor (Model AIO)
The All-In-One (AIO) Weather Sensor, P/N 102780, is the next-generation weather instrument that measures temperature, relative humidity, wind speed, wind direction, and barometric pressure in a single compact, rugged unit.
This Sensor integrates a unique folded-path, low-power sonic anemometer, the Sonimometer, with a multi-element temperature sensor, fast-response capacitive relative humidity sensor, state-of-the-art barometric pressure sensor and an internal flux-gate compass for automatic alignment of wind direction to magnetic north for quick deployment (true/magnetic North offset is adjustable by the user through software command). The result is a professional grade All-In-One Weather Sensor designed for reliability, longevity, and ease of installation.
- All-In-One Measurement of Temperature, Relative Humidity, Wind Speed, Wind Direction, and Barometric Pressure
- Integrated Sonimometer Wind Sensor
- Automatic Wind Direction Alignment to Magnetic or True North
- Rugged, Reliable, Quick to Deploy
- All Metal Construction
- Weather Protected Multi-Sensor Design
- No Moving Parts
- Low Power Consumption
- Digital Output
- Proven Field-Use History
All Met One instruments are sold with 1 years parts warranty as STANDARD.
The warranty can, at additional cost, be extended for total peace of mind. Please call to discuss options for this.
Met One instruments require periodic service and maintenance to both satisfy the requirements of the warranty and to ensure that the highest possible data capture rates are maintained.
Enviro Technology has a large team of in-house and field based service engineers who regularly receive “factory training” and can provide the very best levels of service and support.
Enviro Technology and Met One recommend that the All-In-One Weather Sensor is serviced every 6 months of continuous operation.
A wide range of servicing options are available and can include:
- Pre-scheduled on-site planned maintenance (every 6 months).
- Emergency on-site call-out within agreed timescales (i.e. 48 hours).
- Supply of consumable items (i.e. sample inlet filters).
- Supply of calibration gases and permeation tubes.
- Supply of permeation tube calibrators and zero air generators
- Remote analyser “health-checks” and diagnostics.
- Return-to-base servicing options.
- Local site operation services.
- Data collection and data management services.
Please contact either our sales or customer services teams to request a quotation for on going servicing and maintenance on this analyser.