Barometer Pressure Sensor (Model 092)
The 092 Barometric Pressure Sensor measures absolute atmospheric pressure and converts it into a linear, proportional voltage, using digital computer technology.
The 092 features robust, low maintenance construction that will withstand a wide-range of adverse weather conditions, and consistently collects reliable barometric pressure data.
• Compact size
• Weatherproof enclosure
• Digital and analog outputs
• Permanent calibration; no service required
• Customer configured output
The enclosure of the 092 sensor houses a solid-state pressure transducer, with linearization and amplification instruments, and a low power embedded CPU.
The standard range of the 092 is 600 to 1100 hPa, which makes it suitable for elevations sea level to 10,000 ft. Other ranges can be configured with DIP switches on the board of the barometer. The digital range is always 600 to 1100 hPa.
All Met One instruments are sold with 1 years parts warranty as STANDARD.
The warranty can, at additional cost, be extended for total peace of mind. Please call to discuss options for this.
Met One instruments require periodic service and maintenance to both satisfy the requirements of the warranty and to ensure that the highest possible data capture rates are maintained.
Enviro Technology has a large team of in-house and field based service engineers who regularly receive “factory training” and can provide the very best levels of service and support.
Enviro Technology and Met One recommend that the 092 Barometer Pressure Sensor is serviced every 6 months of continuous operation.
A wide range of servicing options are available and can include:
- Pre-scheduled on-site planned maintenance (every 6 months).
- Emergency on-site call-out within agreed timescales (i.e. 48 hours).
- Supply of consumable items (i.e. sample inlet filters).
- Supply of calibration gases and permeation tubes.
- Supply of permeation tube calibrators and zero air generators
- Remote analyser “health-checks” and diagnostics.
- Return-to-base servicing options.
- Local site operation services.
- Data collection and data management services.
Please contact either our sales or customer services teams to request a quotation for on going servicing and maintenance on this analyser.