The WindSonic is a low-cost anemometer, which utilises Gill’s proven ultrasonic technology to provide wind speed and direction data via one serial or two analogue outputs. To confirm correct operation, outputs are transmitted together with an instrument status code.
With a robust, corrosion-free polycarbonate housing, this small, lightweight wind sensor is recommended for use in harsh environmental conditions and is particularly suited to marine & offshore (ships, data buoys) and land based installations. The WindSonic has no moving parts, offering maintenance-free operation in a wide range of applications.
All Met One instruments are sold with 1 years parts warranty as STANDARD.
The warranty can, at additional cost, be extended for total peace of mind. Please call to discuss options for this.
Met One instruments require periodic service and maintenance to both satisfy the requirements of the warranty and to ensure that the highest possible data capture rates are maintained.
Enviro Technology has a large team of in-house and field based service engineers who regularly receive “factory training” and can provide the very best levels of service and support.
Enviro Technology and Met One recommend that the Windsonic is serviced every 6 months of continuous operation.
A wide range of servicing options are available and can include:
- Pre-scheduled on-site planned maintenance (every 6 months).
- Emergency on-site call-out within agreed timescales (i.e. 48 hours).
- Supply of consumable items (i.e. sample inlet filters).
- Supply of calibration gases and permeation tubes.
- Supply of permeation tube calibrators and zero air generators
- Remote analyser “health-checks” and diagnostics.
- Return-to-base servicing options.
- Local site operation services.
- Data collection and data management services.
Please contact either our sales or customer services teams to request a quotation for on going servicing and maintenance on this analyser.