Relative Humidity Sensor (Model 083E)
The 083E Relative Humidity Sensor is a highly sensitive and stable temperature measurement tool that provides outstanding accuracy. It is reliable in the full range of relative humidity conditions, from 0-100%, performing equally well in meteorological, industrial, laboratory and other demanding settings.
This model is also available with a mounted temperature sensor, and can be used with a variety of radiation shields.
The 083E Relative Humidity Sensor measures variance in the capacitance change of a onemicron thick dielectric polymer layer. This film absorbs water molecules through a metal electrode, and causes capacitance change proportional to relative humidity. The thin polymer layer reacts very quickly, providing up to 90% of the final value of relative humidity in fewer than five seconds.
The sensor’s response is essentially linear, with small hysteresis, and negligible temperature dependence.
- All solid state construction, digital electronics
- Fast response of less than 5 seconds to 90% of final value
- Low power consumption of 4 mA at 12 VDC
- Easily cleaned using distilled water
- 0-1V output for 0-100% RH
- Will operate from a 12 VDC battery
All Met One instruments are sold with 1 years parts warranty as STANDARD.
The warranty can, at additional cost, be extended for total peace of mind. Please call to discuss options for this.
Met One instruments require periodic service and maintenance to both satisfy the requirements of the warranty and to ensure that the highest possible data capture rates are maintained.
Enviro Technology has a large team of in-house and field based service engineers who regularly receive “factory training” and can provide the very best levels of service and support.
Enviro Technology and Met One recommend that the 083E Relative Humidity Sensor is serviced every 6 months of continuous operation.
A wide range of servicing options are available and can include:
- Pre-scheduled on-site planned maintenance (every 6 months).
- Emergency on-site call-out within agreed timescales (i.e. 48 hours).
- Supply of consumable items (i.e. sample inlet filters).
- Supply of calibration gases and permeation tubes.
- Supply of permeation tube calibrators and zero air generators
- Remote analyser “health-checks” and diagnostics.
- Return-to-base servicing options.
- Local site operation services.
- Data collection and data management services.
Please contact either our sales or customer services teams to request a quotation for on going servicing and maintenance on this analyser.