Solar Radiation Sensors
Solar energy is a significant element in large-scale atmospheric motion, and as a result, it has an important place in meteorology. It is directly related to atmospheric stability, and is used in determining stability classes for pollution studies. Met One Instruments supplies solar sensors to meet virtually any monitoring requirement.
Model 095 Pyranometer
The Model 095 Pyranometer incorporates a multi-junction differential thermopile and a precision ground optical glass hemisphere which is transparent to wavelengths 0.285 to 2.80 microns. It is used for high precision, broad bandwidth measurements of incident solar radiation.
- Differential thermopile detector
- High accuracy, broad bandwidth
- Temperature compensated
- Rapid response time
- Built-in leveling devices
All Met One instruments are sold with 1 years parts warranty as STANDARD.
The warranty can, at additional cost, be extended for total peace of mind. Please call to discuss options for this.
Met One instruments require periodic service and maintenance to both satisfy the requirements of the warranty and to ensure that the highest possible data capture rates are maintained.
Enviro Technology has a large team of in-house and field based service engineers who regularly receive “factory training” and can provide the very best levels of service and support.
Enviro Technology and Met One recommend that Solar Radiation Sensors are serviced every 6 months of continuous operation.
A wide range of servicing options are available and can include:
- Pre-scheduled on-site planned maintenance (every 6 months).
- Emergency on-site call-out within agreed timescales (i.e. 48 hours).
- Supply of consumable items (i.e. sample inlet filters).
- Supply of calibration gases and permeation tubes.
- Supply of permeation tube calibrators and zero air generators
- Remote analyser “health-checks” and diagnostics.
- Return-to-base servicing options.
- Local site operation services.
- Data collection and data management services.
Please contact either our sales or customer services teams to request a quotation for on going servicing and maintenance on this analyser.