Met One Ambient Particulate Profiler (Model 212)
Ambient profiling of aerosol particulates has been simplified by the Met One Instruments Model 212 Ambient Particulate Profiler. The 212 sizes and counts particles in eight digital bins, and reports the information on command. Each of the eight channels may be field configured to customer requirements.
How it Works
Using a laser-diode based optical sensor, the 212 uses light scatter technology to detect, size and count particles. This detected information is output as particles per size range.
A Remarkably Flexible, Higher Performance Instrument Featuring:
- Eight Real-Time Channels
- Low Power / Low Cost
- 0.5 μ m to 10 μ m (typical) range, extended ranges available
- Simple Operation
- Weatherproof package
- Sheath air technology
All Met One instruments are sold with 1 years parts warranty as STANDARD.
The warranty can, at additional cost, be extended for total peace of mind. Please call to discuss options for this.
Met One instruments require periodic service and maintenance to both satisfy the requirements of the warranty and to ensure that the highest possible data capture rates are maintained.
Enviro Technology has a large team of in-house and field based service engineers who regularly receive “factory training” and can provide the very best levels of service and support.
Enviro Technology and Met One recommend that the Ambient Particulate Profiler 212 is serviced every 6 months of continuous operation.
A wide range of servicing options are available and can include:
- Pre-scheduled on-site planned maintenance (every 6 months).
- Emergency on-site call-out within agreed timescales (i.e. 48 hours).
- Supply of consumable items (i.e. sample inlet filters).
- Supply of calibration gases and permeation tubes.
- Supply of permeation tube calibrators and zero air generators
- Remote analyser “health-checks” and diagnostics.
- Return-to-base servicing options.
- Local site operation services.
- Data collection and data management services.
Please contact either our sales or customer services teams to request a quotation for on going servicing and maintenance on this analyser.