AQ Eagle Simultaneous Particulate Profiler System
The AQ EAGLE is a system based on the ES-405 Particulate Profiler. The ES-405 continuously samples ambient air and reports particulate mass concentrations simultaneously and in real time for PM10, PM4, PM2.5 and PM1. The ES-405 is ideal for fugitive emissions and neighbourhood scale community monitoring projects where both simple operation, portability and modest cost of ownership are important considerations.
The AQ EAGLE system includes the CCS COMET Cloud Plus+ modem, the AIO 2 Sonic Weather Sensor,a 3-year mobile data service plan, a custom web page, and two complementary annual calibrations. Data output from the AQ EAGLE is uploaded directly to the cloud and made accessible on your custom web page.
All Met One instruments are sold with 1 years parts warranty as STANDARD.
The warranty can, at additional cost, be extended for total peace of mind. Please call to discuss options for this.
Met One instruments require periodic service and maintenance to both satisfy the requirements of the warranty and to ensure that the highest possible data capture rates are maintained.
Enviro Technology has a large team of in-house and field based service engineers who regularly receive “factory training” and can provide the very best levels of service and support.
Enviro Technology and Met One recommend that the AQ Eagle is serviced every 6 months of continuous operation.
A wide range of servicing options are available and can include:
- Pre-scheduled on-site planned maintenance (every 6 months).
- Emergency on-site call-out within agreed timescales (i.e. 48 hours).
- Supply of consumable items (i.e. sample inlet filters).
- Supply of calibration gases and permeation tubes.
- Supply of permeation tube calibrators and zero air generators
- Remote analyser “health-checks” and diagnostics.
- Return-to-base servicing options.
- Local site operation services.
- Data collection and data management services.
Please contact either our sales or customer services teams to request a quotation for on going servicing and maintenance on this analyser.