Black Carbon Monitors (Models BC-1050 and BC-1054)
The BC-1050 & BC-1054 Black Carbon Monitors, measure the absorption of particulate matter onto filter tape continuously.
The BC-1050 monitor operates at 2-wavelengths and the BC 1054 operates at 10-wavelengths.
The BC-1050 offers the user the ability to monitor absorption at near-IR (880 nm) and near-UV (375 nm) wavelengths simultaneously with a standard minimum time resolution of 1-minute.
The BC-1054, multi-spectrum carbon monitor, measures the absorption at 375, 430, 470, 525, 565, 590, 660, 700, 880 and 950 nm with a standard time resolution of 1-minute.
Optional 1-second time resolution is available for both the BC 1050 and the BC 1054.
The BC-1050 and BC-1054 Series, provide a reliable, cost effective solution for collection of high time resolution data at either 2 or 10-wavelengths that may be used for:
- Air Quality Surveillance
- Global Warming Studies
- Particulate Emissions Studies
- Near-Roadside Monitoring
- Visibility Studies
- Source Apportionment
All Met One instruments are sold with 1 years parts warranty as STANDARD.
The warranty can, at additional cost, be extended for total peace of mind. Please call to discuss options for this.
Met One instruments require periodic service and maintenance to both satisfy the requirements of the warranty and to ensure that the highest possible data capture rates are maintained.
Enviro Technology has a large team of in-house and field based service engineers who regularly receive “factory training” and can provide the very best levels of service and support.
Enviro Technology and Met One recommend that the BC-1050 and BC-1054 Black Carbon Monitors are serviced every 6 months of continuous operation.
A wide range of servicing options are available and can include:
- Pre-scheduled on-site planned maintenance (every 6 months).
- Emergency on-site call-out within agreed timescales (i.e. 48 hours).
- Supply of consumable items (i.e. sample inlet filters).
- Supply of calibration gases and permeation tubes.
- Supply of permeation tube calibrators and zero air generators
- Remote analyser “health-checks” and diagnostics.
- Return-to-base servicing options.
- Local site operation services.
- Data collection and data management services.
Please contact either our sales or customer services teams to request a quotation for on going servicing and maintenance on this analyser.