DIGITEL DPA14 Low Volume Aerosol Sampler (LVS)
The DPA14 Low Volume Sampler is a fully automatic system to sample dust and aerosol particles for later assessment and analysis (gravi-metric and analytical determination) in accordance with EN12341:2014. The sampler operation range in standard
execution is 5 to 50 litres per minute (0.3 to 3m³/h). The DPA14 has a magazine of 29 filters stretched in filter holders. They are automatically changed to the flow position at the pre-set time. The devices can be integrated in automatic monitoring systems via various interfaces. The field housing of the DPA14 is suited for outdoor installation. It is easy to transport and because of a good sound insulation very quiet. Superior workmanship in sampler mechanics backed by the latest technical and electronic control guarantee a long lifetime and absolutely reliable operation.
All Digitel instruments are sold with 1 years parts warranty as STANDARD.
The warranty can, at additional cost, be extended for total peace of mind. Please call to discuss options for this.
Digitel instruments require periodic service and maintenance to both satisfy the requirements of the warranty and to ensure that the highest possible data capture rates are maintained.
Enviro Technology has a large team of in-house and field based service engineers who regularly receive “factory training” and can provide the very best levels of service and support.
Enviro Technology and Digitel recommend that the DIGITEL DPA14 Low Volume Aerosol Sampler (LVS) is serviced every 6 months of continuous operation.
A wide range of servicing options are available and can include:
- Pre-scheduled on-site planned maintenance (every 6 months).
- Emergency on-site call-out within agreed timescales (i.e. 48 hours).
- Supply of consumable items (i.e. sample inlet filters).
- Supply of calibration gases and permeation tubes.
- Supply of permeation tube calibrators and zero air generators
- Remote analyser “health-checks” and diagnostics.
- Return-to-base servicing options.
- Local site operation services.
- Data collection and data management services.
Please contact either our sales or customer services teams to request a quotation for on going servicing and maintenance on this analyser.