Single Filter Gravimetric Sampler (Model KFG LVS-3)
The Small Filter Device LVS3 is designed for outdoor use at very high as well as very low temperatures. The devices can be used also indoors.
- Tough, light-weight construction,small set-up area
- Device will be automatically heated (winter operation) and ventilated
- Controlling of operating-m3/h (ambient air conditions)
- Easy, 3-key menu-guided operation, equipped with microcontroller
- Preselectable activation, sampling duration and sampling intervals
- Protection of stored data against power failure, real-time clock
- Large illuminated digital display
- Low-noise vacuum pump with controlled rotation speed
- External set-up of inlets
For ambient air, indoor and workplace measurements
- PM10, PM4.0, PM2.5 and PM1.0 measurement
- Total dust (VDI 2463)
- Soot (EC) measurement (VDI 2465)
- Asbestos measurement (VDI 3492)
- Measurement of dioxins and furans (VDI 3498)
- Measurement of PAHs (VDI 3875)
- Measurement of airborne moulds (VDI 4252)
- Measurement of PCP/lindane (VDI 4301)
The dust collected on the filters can also be analysed on heavy metals (VDI 2267), ions (sulphate, nitrate etc.) as well as radioactivity.
Contact us if you're are interested in hiring this product.
All Sven Leckel instruments are sold with 1 years parts warranty as STANDARD.
The warranty can, at additional cost, be extended for total peace of mind. Please call to discuss options for this.
Sven Leckel instruments require periodic service and maintenance to both satisfy the requirements of the warranty and to ensure that the highest possible data capture rates are maintained.
Enviro Technology has a large team of in-house and field based service engineers who regularly receive “factory training” and can provide the very best levels of service and support.
Enviro Technology and Sven Leckel recommend that the KFG LVS-3 Sampler is serviced every 6 months of continuous operation.
A wide range of servicing options are available and can include:
- Pre-scheduled on-site planned maintenance (every 6 months).
- Emergency on-site call-out within agreed timescales (i.e. 48 hours).
- Supply of consumable items (i.e. sample inlet filters).
- Supply of calibration gases and permeation tubes.
- Supply of permeation tube calibrators and zero air generators
- Remote analyser “health-checks” and diagnostics.
- Return-to-base servicing options.
- Local site operation services.
- Data collection and data management services.
Please contact either our sales or customer services teams to request a quotation for on going servicing and maintenance on this analyser.