Network Particulate Monitor (Model NPM 3)
The Met One Instruments, Inc. NPM 3 is a forward light scatter laser nephelometer particulate monitor which automatically measures real-time airborne TSP, PM10, or PM2.5 particulate concentration levels.
The NPM 3 features improved reliability and lower maintenance. Each unit uses a serial cable that allows the device to connect to a laptop, data logger, or CCS+ Comet Cloud Modem, where the real-time data is accessible for display, logging, review, and reporting instantly or at a later time.
• Nephelometer Measurement
• Rapid Deployment
• Plug & Play Operation
• CCS+ Comet Cloud Plus Compatible
• Cloud Data Available on any Smart Device
• Cost Effective for Network Integration
• Ideal for Neighborhood Monitoring, Smart City, & IoT Applications
All Met One instruments are sold with 1 years parts warranty as STANDARD.
The warranty can, at additional cost, be extended for total peace of mind. Please call to discuss options for this.
Met One instruments require periodic service and maintenance to both satisfy the requirements of the warranty and to ensure that the highest possible data capture rates are maintained.
Enviro Technology has a large team of in-house and field based service engineers who regularly receive “factory training” and can provide the very best levels of service and support.
Enviro Technology and Met One recommend that the Neighborhood Particulate Monitor (NPM 3) is serviced every 6 months of continuous operation.
A wide range of servicing options are available and can include:
- Pre-scheduled on-site planned maintenance (every 6 months).
- Emergency on-site call-out within agreed timescales (i.e. 48 hours).
- Supply of consumable items (i.e. sample inlet filters).
- Supply of calibration gases and permeation tubes.
- Supply of permeation tube calibrators and zero air generators
- Remote analyser “health-checks” and diagnostics.
- Return-to-base servicing options.
- Local site operation services.
- Data collection and data management services.
Please contact either our sales or customer services teams to request a quotation for on going servicing and maintenance on this analyser.