Network Particulate Monitor (Model NPM 2)
The NPM 2 sensor is a nephelometer with purge air system which automatically measures real time airborne TSP or PM2.5 particulate concentration levels. Designed for low-profile network applications it can be directly connected to the met One Instruments’ CCS Cloud Data Modem with data reporting to our associated Cloud Data Handling. The NPM 2 can also be directly connected to a data logger or laptop/PC for single source particulate monitoring.
The NPM 2 will operate continuously for 24 months under in normal ambient air before recommended service checks.
All Met One instruments are sold with 1 years parts warranty as STANDARD.
The warranty can, at additional cost, be extended for total peace of mind. Please call to discuss options for this.
Met One instruments require periodic service and maintenance to both satisfy the requirements of the warranty and to ensure that the highest possible data capture rates are maintained.
Enviro Technology has a large team of in-house and field based service engineers who regularly receive “factory training” and can provide the very best levels of service and support.
Enviro Technology and Met One recommend that the Neighborhood Particulate Monitor is serviced every 6 months of continuous operation.
A wide range of servicing options are available and can include:
- Pre-scheduled on-site planned maintenance (every 6 months).
- Emergency on-site call-out within agreed timescales (i.e. 48 hours).
- Supply of consumable items (i.e. sample inlet filters).
- Supply of calibration gases and permeation tubes.
- Supply of permeation tube calibrators and zero air generators
- Remote analyser “health-checks” and diagnostics.
- Return-to-base servicing options.
- Local site operation services.
- Data collection and data management services.
Please contact either our sales or customer services teams to request a quotation for on going servicing and maintenance on this analyser.