Sequential Gravimetric Sampler* (Model SEQ 47/50)
The sequential sampler SEQ47/50 is designed for outdoor use at all temperatures and environmental conditions.
- Operated and controlled by integrated LVS3 or MVS6 sampler (Kleinfiltergerat)
- Tough construction for outdoor use; (width: 19"); easy transportable by casters
- Sampling of all PM fractions and total dust
- Long maintenance intervals of the fractionating inlets
- Measurement of filter temperature, filter will be automatically heated (exceedance of dew point)
- Cooled inlet system and enclosed sampled filters within the magazine, no losses of particulate volatile material
- Suction pipe with large interior diameter no particles losses at the interior wall
- Use of different filter holders for filter diameters of 47 and 50 mm
Contact us if you're are interested in hiring this product
Also now available The SEQ47/50 sequential PM sampler with Cooler.
All Sven Leckel instruments are sold with 1 years parts warranty as STANDARD.
The warranty can, at additional cost, be extended for total peace of mind. Please call to discuss options for this.
Sven Leckel instruments require periodic service and maintenance to both satisfy the requirements of the warranty and to ensure that the highest possible data capture rates are maintained.
Enviro Technology has a large team of in-house and field based service engineers who regularly receive “factory training” and can provide the very best levels of service and support.
Enviro Technology and Sven Leckel recommend that the SEQ 47/50 Sampler is serviced every 6 months of continuous operation.
A wide range of servicing options are available and can include:
- Pre-scheduled on-site planned maintenance (every 6 months).
- Emergency on-site call-out within agreed timescales (i.e. 48 hours).
- Supply of consumable items (i.e. sample inlet filters).
- Supply of calibration gases and permeation tubes.
- Supply of permeation tube calibrators and zero air generators
- Remote analyser “health-checks” and diagnostics.
- Return-to-base servicing options.
- Local site operation services.
- Data collection and data management services.
Please contact either our sales or customer services teams to request a quotation for on going servicing and maintenance on this analyser.