Cross-stack UV & FTIR DOAS Systems
A basic system includes an analyser, an emitter/receiver set, and an optical fibre cable.
The system has been tested and approved by TÜV and MCERTS according to EN 15267, and a range of other international authorities.
OPSIS CEM systems measure multiple emissions or process gases in real time in situ. Using the DOAS (Differential Optical Absorption Spectroscopy) technique, the system is non-contact, with fast response.
One system can be configured to monitor NO, NO2, SO2, O3, H2S, NH3, CO, CO2, HF, H2O, CH4, Hg, HCl, Cl2, ClO2, CS2, Phenol, Formaldehyde, among other gaserous compounds. A basic system includes an analyser, an emitter/receiver set, and an optical fibre cable. The system has been tested and approved by TÜV and MCERTS according to EN 15267, and a range of other international authorities.
All Opsis instruments are sold with 1 years parts warranty as STANDARD.
The warranty can, at additional cost, be extended for total peace of mind. Please call to discuss options for this.
Opsis instruments require periodic service and maintenance to both satisfy the requirements of the warranty and to ensure that the highest possible data capture rates are maintained.
Enviro Technology has a large team of in-house and field based service engineers who regularly receive “factory training” and can provide the very best levels of service and support.
Enviro Technology and Opsis recommend that Cross-stack UV & FTIR DOAS Systems are serviced every 6 months of continuous operation.
A wide range of servicing options are available and can include:
- Pre-scheduled on-site planned maintenance (every 6 months).
- Emergency on-site call-out within agreed timescales (i.e. 48 hours).
- Supply of consumable items (i.e. sample inlet filters).
- Supply of calibration gases and permeation tubes.
- Supply of permeation tube calibrators and zero air generators
- Remote analyser “health-checks” and diagnostics.
- Return-to-base servicing options.
- Local site operation services.
- Data collection and data management services.
Please contact either our sales or customer services teams to request a quotation for on going servicing and maintenance on this analyser.