Fourier Transform Infrared Analyser (Model 600 FTIR)
The California Analytical Instruments 600 FTIR Analyser provides fast, continuous and stable analysis of virtually any gas that has an infrared absorption spectrum. The proprietary heated sample cell enables the instrument to accommodate hot samples containing high levels of moisture.
The 600 FTIR can serve a variety of analytical applications, including diesel emissions, CEM monitoring, ammonia slip, SCR inlet/outlet monitoring, process monitoring and others.
Unlike other FTIR analysers, the 600 FTIR does not require liquid nitrogen, eliminating the need to constantly fill LN2 dewars and the associated safety issues. Its small footprint and light weight allow easy installation and transportability when required.
Proven, rugged interferometer with gold mirrors.
- No liquid nitrogen required
- 0.8 wave number (cm–1 ) resolution
- Heated sample cell (50°or 191°C)
- Rack-mount PC orlaptop-controlled with OPUS software
- High sensitivity with 4.3-meter optical path
- Low acquisition and operating cost
- Pressure compensation
- Analog output module
- Intelligent multi-point sampler
All California Analytical Instruments (CIA) Analysers are sold with 1 years parts warranty as STANDARD.
The warranty can, at additional cost, be extended for total peace of mind. Please call to discuss options for this.
California Analytical Instruments (CIA) Analysers require periodic service and maintenance to both satisfy the requirements of the warranty and to ensure that the highest possible data capture rates are maintained.
Enviro Technology has a large team of in-house and field based service engineers who regularly receive “factory training” and can provide the very best levels of service and support.
Enviro Technology and California Analytical Instruments recommend that the 600 FTIR is serviced every 6 months of continuous operation.
A wide range of servicing options are available and can include:
- Pre-scheduled on-site planned maintenance (every 6 months).
- Emergency on-site call-out within agreed timescales (i.e. 48 hours).
- Supply of consumable items (i.e. sample inlet filters).
- Supply of calibration gases and permeation tubes.
- Supply of permeation tube calibrators and zero air generators
- Remote analyser “health-checks” and diagnostics.
- Return-to-base servicing options.
- Local site operation services.
- Data collection and data management services.
Please contact either our sales or customer services teams to request a quotation for on going servicing and maintenance on this analyser.