Scentroid Pollutracker TR8+
The Scentroid Pollutracker TR8+ is a complete air quality mobile laboratory. This instrument allows the user to measure hundreds of chemicals using up to 10 sensors and analysers including Photo-Ionization Detectors (PID) sensors, Non-dispersive Infrared (NDIR) sensors, Electrochemical and Metal Oxide sensors.
Pollutracker includes, Built-in 10” touchscreen interface, On device data logging and wireless transfer via email, Remote (internet based) firmware update, Built in sampling pump, Simultaneous data analysis of all gases, Built-in rechargeable battery, On-screen Calibration Procedure and External decontamination device.
Pollutracker TR8+ Applications
- Measure ambient H2S, NH3, Total VOC, and other chemical concentrations.
- Determine H2S, NH3, VOCs, and other chemicals emissions from various types of sources
- Determine emission trends through 24+ hour data logging
- Verify sample loss due to transportation
- Validate dispersion models through emission measurements
Please enquire for information.