ET becomes new distributor for Scentroid products in UK and Ireland.
ET are pleased to announce that we have added 3 highly innovative products from Scentroid to our extensive range.
The Scentinal SL50 Compact Air Quality and Odour Monitoring Station provides ambient odour emission monitoring based on high accuracy (ppb level) detection of odorous gases such as H2S, Ammonia, VOCs, SO and more. Other chemical compounds can be monitored by adding additional optional modules.
The system will allow up to 20 sensors to be optionally incorporated into one Scentinal Package.
Benefits of the Scentinal:
- Monitor numerous air contaminants simultaneously
- Monitor more than 60 Volatile Organic Compounds
- Monitor Particulates PM1, PM5, and PM10
- Monitor total Odour levels
- Create alarms and notifications
- Monitor efficiency and functionality of odour mitigation equipment
- Monitor process emissions
One of the more portable solutions in our new product range is the Pollutracker TR8+.
This is a complete air quality mobile laboratory that allows the user to measure hundreds of chemicals using up to 10 sensors and analysers including Photo-Ionization Detectors (PID) sensors, Non-dispersive Infrared (NDIR) sensors, Electrochemical and Metal Oxide sensors. Pollutracker includes, Built-in 10″ touchscreen interface, On device data logging and wireless transfer via email, Remote (internet based) firmware update, Built in sampling pump, Simultaneous data analysis of all gases, Built-in rechargeable battery, On-screen Calibration Procedure and External decontamination device.
The Pollutracker is able to:
- Measure ambient H2S, Ammonia, Total VOC, and other chemical concentrations
- Determine H2S, Ammonia, VOCs, and other chemicals emissions from various types of sources
- Determine emission trends through 24+ hour data logging
- Verify sample loss due to transportation
- Validate dispersion models through emission measurements
The third product of the new range is a Drone based technology called the DR1000.
This fully capable flying laboratory, can be used to sample and analyse ambient air at heights of up to 150 meters above ground. Air quality mapping, model verification, analysis of potentially dangerous sites are all made possible by this novel innovation.
It can provide continuous monitoring of multiple chemicals. While in flight, five built-in chemical sensors can provide remote monitoring of chemicals selected. Sensor readings along with GPS position and altitude can provide 3D mapping of ambient pollution and odour levels. This feature can also be used to guide the operator into a plume for bag sampling.
With the DR1000 sampling the drone operator can stay safely away from hazardous sources while acquiring environmental samples.
Chemical monitoring can be provided for H2S, CH4, CO2, SO2, VOCs, and above 30 other selected chemicals. Please contact ET for the full list.
Please note: The drone is not included with the DR1000
For further details on any of the products mentioned please contact ET on 01453 733200.