NO / NO2 (Model T200P) Photolytic NO/NO2 /NOX Analyser
The Model T200P provides measurements of NO, NOX and NO2 using our T200 analyser combined with a patented high efficiency Blue Light Converter (BLC).
The BLC, also known as photolytic converter, provides a very specific conversion of NO2 with conversion efficiency similar to molybdenum.*
- Large, vivid, and durable color touchscreen display
- All other T Series instrument platform features
- Lifetime technical support by phone and email
- Standard two-year warranty
All TAPI analysers are sold with 2 years parts warranty as STANDARD.
Warranty can, at additional cost, be extended up to 5 years for total peace of mind.
The T200P requires periodic service and maintenance to both satisfy the requirements of the 2 year (or extended) warranty and to ensure that the highest possible data capture rates are maintained.
Enviro Technology’s large team of in-house and field based service engineers are all fully “factory trained” and certified and can provide the very best levels of service and support on TAPI products.
Enviro Technology and Teledyne-API recommend that the T200P is serviced every 6 months of continuous operation.
A wide range of servicing options are available and can include:
- Pre-scheduled on-site planned maintenance (every 6 months).
- Emergency on-site call-out within agreed timescales (i.e. 48 hours).
- Supply of consumable items (i.e. sample inlet filters).
- Supply of calibration gases and permeation tubes.
- Remote analyser “health-checks” and diagnostics.
- Return-to-base servicing options.
- Local site operation services.
- Data collection and data management services.
Please contact either our sales or customer services teams to request a quotation for on-going servicing and maintenance on this analyser.