LGR’s new Microportable Gas Analyser (µGA) reports measurements of methane, carbon dioxide and water vapor simultaneously in a package that is compact, crushproof and travels anywhere.
As with all LGR instruments, the µGA is simple to use which makes it ideal for natural gas leak detection and other field studies, compliance monitoring, air quality studies and soil flux studies, and wherever measurements of methane, carbon dioxide and water vapor are needed quickly and sensitively.
In addition, the µGA reports and stores all measured absorption spectra which allows the instrument to accurately correct for water vapor dilution and absorption line broadening effects and thus to report CH4 and CO2 on a dry mole fraction basis without drying or post processing.
LGR’s “Extended Range” option provides accurate methane measurements at levels up to 1% mole fraction (without dilution) without reducing precision and sensitivity at typical ambient levels - a unique capability to LGR.
Features and Benefits
- 5.8 kg (w/ battery), 35 watts
- Continuous measurements
- CH4 reported at 10 Hz with ppb sensitivity
- Ideal for natural gas leak detection while walking; also, for chamber flux and soil studies, emissions monitoring
- Wide range: ppb to %
- Extended Range option allows CH4 measurements up to 1%
- Species specific - no cross interferences
- Operates directly on DC power
- Extremely fast time response
View the product page here
Download the datasheet here