What sets an ET service contract apart from the others?
You‘ve spent a large chunk of your budget on monitoring equipment and can’t risk it failing, not delivering the valuable data you need, right?
Choosing the right supplier to maintain your considerable investment can be quite daunting, we understand. There’s a lot to consider.
- How can I be sure the engineer knows the product thoroughly?
- Can I guarantee a breakdown will be resolved quickly so data loss is minimal?
- Will spares be available when I need them?
- Will my service provider be able to service brands supplied by other companies?
- And, if I’m not satisfied with my current provider, is my contract locked in?
All these questions, and more are answered in our video – ‘What sets an ET service contract apart from the others’
Benefits in brief
Nationwide team of engineers covering England, Wales, Scotland and Ireland.
- 15 x factory trained service engineers.
- High quality work, ISO9001:2015 Quality assured.
- CHAS and ISO45001:2018 Health and Safety certified.
- ISO14001:2015 Environmental Management System and strong CSR performance.
- Focus on zero emissions, low-emissions and sustainable site travel and scheduling.
- F-Gas certified air-conditioning service engineers and IEE18th Edition qualified electricians.
We’re dedicated to keeping data capture rates at the high levels expected by Government, local authorities and environmental regulators and more than 200 valued customers.
What sets us apart
Following almost four decades in the business and with the largest team of air quality monitoring engineers in the UK, we can assure you, it’s our experience, regional coverage and commitment to quality that sets us apart.
Ultimately, best long-term value for money is what you’ll get with an ET service contract. And that just makes sense.
To talk to someone about a service contract with ET, call us today on 01453 733240 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
You can also download our service contract brochure here.
Search the blog
- Jun 2023
- Apr 2023
- Feb 2023
- Jan 2022
- Sep 2022
- Jun 2022
- Feb 2022
- Nov 2021
- Oct 2021
- Sep 2021
- Aug 2021
- Jul 2021
- May 2021
- Apr 2021
- Mar 2021
- Feb 2021
- Jan 2020
- Sep 2020
- Mar 2020
- Jan 2020
- Apr 2019
- Feb 2019
- Jan 2019
- Dec 2018
- Nov 2018
- Oct 2018
- Sep 2018
- Jun 2018
- Feb 2018
- Nov 2017
- Oct 2017
- Jul 2017
- May 2017
- Mar 2017
- Feb 2017
- Jan 2016
- Aug 2016
- Jul 2016
- Jun 2016