What sets an ET service contract apart from the others?
You‘ve spent a large chunk of your budget on monitoring equipment and can’t risk it failing, not delivering the valuable data you need, right?
Choosing the right supplier to maintain your considerable investment can be quite daunting, we understand. There’s a lot to consider.
- How can I be sure the engineer knows the product thoroughly?
- Can I guarantee a breakdown will be resolved quickly so data loss is minimal?
- Will spares be available when I need them?
- Will my service provider be able to service brands supplied by other companies?
- And, if I’m not satisfied with my current provider, is my contract locked in?
All these questions, and more are answered in our video – ‘What sets an ET service contract apart from the others’
Benefits in brief
Nationwide team of engineers covering England, Wales, Scotland and Ireland.
- 15 x factory trained service engineers.
- High quality work, ISO9001:2015 Quality assured.
- CHAS and ISO45001:2018 Health and Safety certified.
- ISO14001:2015 Environmental Management System and strong CSR performance.
- Focus on zero emissions, low-emissions and sustainable site travel and scheduling.
- F-Gas certified air-conditioning service engineers and IEE18th Edition qualified electricians.
We’re dedicated to keeping data capture rates at the high levels expected by Government, local authorities and environmental regulators and more than 200 valued customers.
What sets us apart
Following almost four decades in the business and with the largest team of air quality monitoring engineers in the UK, we can assure you, it’s our experience, regional coverage and commitment to quality that sets us apart.
Ultimately, best long-term value for money is what you’ll get with an ET service contract. And that just makes sense.
To talk to someone about a service contract with ET, call us today on 01453 733240 or email email@example.com
You can also download our service contract brochure here.