Zephyr Air Quality Sensor
Looking for an accurate, low cost air quality sensor that really delivers? Read more here...
The Zephyr is a compact and lightweight air pollution sensor that measures gases and particulate matter formed from harmful emissions.
Accurate cartridge calibration
- Replaceable cartridge system
- Static or mobile use
- Compact and lightweight
- Solar panel and DC power supply
- Flexible data access
- Low cost
The Zephyr sensor can be used for a wide range of applications including local planning, enforcement and mitigation strategies as well as commercial applications.
- Central & local governments
- Environmental planning
- Urban planning
- Smart & connected cities
- Industrial emissions
- Schools, colleges & universities
- Nitrogen Dioxide [NO₂]
- Nitric Oxide [NO]
- Ozone [O3]
- Carbon Monoxide [CO]
- Sulphur Dioxide [SO2]
- Hydrogen Sulphide [H2S]
Accurate cartridge calibration - Cartridge performance is tested against EU standards – (AURN)
- Replaceable cartridge system - Cost effective and reliable measurements
- Static or mobile use - Can be used in multiple applications, walking, cycling, attachments to vehicles and lamp posts
- Compact and lightweight - The unit can be easily and discreetly deployed and used
- Solar Panel & DC power supply - Option to power the Zephyr indoors and outdoors
- Flexible data access - Directly through the Zephyr data portal or web API’s
- Low cost sensor - Ability to deploy a larger network of sensors which will provide a more accurate picture of air quality in the area
Please contact us for service information.