Photometric O3 Calibrator (Model T703)
The Model T703 is a microprocessor controlled ozone calibrator for precision gas analysers. It can deliver concentrations from 50 ppb to 5 ppm at flows from 1 LPM to 5 LPM.
The Model T703 has two major components; the ozone generating device and the photometer. The ozone generator produces ozone by passing zero air over a UV lamp. Flow rate and lamp intensity are adjusted to deliver a specified ozone concentration by volume.
The temperate and pressure compensated photometer, identical to that of the Model T400 ozone analyser, provides feedback control of the UV lamp intensity, assuring stable ozone output. A nearly unlimited number of calibration sequences may be programmed into the non-volatile memory of the T703, covering time periods up to a year.
- Primary or transfer standard for calibration of ozone analysers
- Large, vivid, and durable color graphics display with touch screen interface
- Ethernet, RS-232, and (optional) USB com ports
- Front panel USB connections for peripheral devices and firmware upgrades
- 12 independent timers for sequences
- Nested sequences (up to 5 levels)
- UV Lamp Feedback modes: current control; reference detector control; photometer control
- Internal zero air pump (optional)
- Flow adjustable from 1 LPM to 5 LPM
- High Flow/High Output capability (optional)
- Inlets for external ozone reference sources
- Two-year warranty
The servicing of calibration equipment depends largely on the usage. Calibration equipment used on a continual basis will require servicing 6 monthly, if not, every 12 months maybe sufficient.
Call ET to discuss your specific requirements.