NH3 / H2O Ammonia Analyser - Trace
LGR’s Ammonia Analyser - Trace provides extremely fast (5 Hz response) and sensitive measurements of ammonia (and water vapor) in ambient air with high precision (0.2 ppb in 1 second). No longer do you have to spend a lot of money or wait a long time to measure ammonia with high sensitivity – LGR’s Ammonia Analyser - Trace provides measurements at 5 Hz with sub-ppb precision. In addition, the AAT can report measurements over a very wide range of concentrations and while in flight.
The AAT is available with different photodetector options to allow users to select the one most suitable for their needs. The AAT with either the LN2-cooled, or Stirling-cyclecooled, detector provides the highest sensitivity and precision of any ammonia analyser. The AAT with the TEC (Peltier)-cooled detector provides the extremely high sensitivity and precision without the need for consummables.
- Capability for eddy flux measurements (5 Hz flow time response, with external pump): allows observation of transient, time varying flows
- 0.2-ppb precision in 1 second
- Accurate measurements over a wide range of concentrations
- High resolution absorption spectra viewable for diagnostics
- Reports ammonia and water vapor simultaneously
- Reports water vapor up to 60,000 ppm
- Low power: ideal for field work
- New Enhanced Performance model provides lowest drift and highest accuracy
All LGR Analysers now come with a 2 Year Warranty as standard, underlying the quality and robustness of their manufacture and high reliability. Warranties can also be extended to 3 or 4 years at additional cost, at the time of purchase. Please enquire for further details.
Under normal operation and for the vast majority of applications, LGR Off-axis ICOS gas analysers require the minimum of servicing and maintenance.
One of the many benefits of this technology is long-term unattended reliability in the field.
Annual maintenance would normally include an inspection of the internal pump (or external pump if fitted) and the replacement of the pump diaphragm and valve seals if necessary.
This can be carried out by the user themselves or by ET either on site or back in the ET workshop (for a maintenance quote, please contact us).
ET recommends that LGR Analyser users consider the purchase of a field maintenance kit which includes:
- Replacement solid-state hard-drive with LGR operating system and specific system files pre-loaded, for quick and simple swap-out in the field if ever necessary.
- Pump maintenance kit (internal) to include spare pump diaphragm and valve seals.
- Mirror cleaning kit.
Please contact us if you would like to receive a quote for the field maintenance kit.
Additional maintenance will be required for the LGR Liquid Water Isotope Analyser (LWIA) and Auto-injector unit and also the LGR Dissolved Gas Extraction Unit (DGEU).
For these instruments, please refer to the operation manual supplied with these instruments.