NH3 (Model EAA-22) Economical Ammonia Analyser
Los Gatos Research's (LGR's) Economical Ammonia Analyser (model EAA-22) provides sensitive measurements of ammonia in ambient air or in industrial process flows with extremely high precision and sensitivity.
No longer do you have to spend a lot of money or wait a long time to measure ammonia with high sensitivity LGR's Economical Ammonia Analyser provides measurements every second with ppbv-level precision.
In addition, the EAA can report measurements quickly over a very wide range of concentrations.
- 1-Hz measurements: allow observation of transient and time varying flows
- Accurate measurements over a wide range of concentrations
- High resolution absorption spectra viewable for diagnostics
- Low power: ideal for field work
- New Enhanced Performance model provides lowest drift and highest accuracy
All LGR Analysers now come with a 2 Year Warranty as standard, underlying the quality and robustness of their manufacture and high reliability. Warranties can also be extended to 3 or 4 years at additional cost, at the time of purchase. Please enquire for further details.
Under normal operation and for the vast majority of applications, LGR Off-axis ICOS gas analysers require the minimum of servicing and maintenance.
One of the many benefits of this technology is long-term unattended reliability in the field.
Annual maintenance would normally include an inspection of the internal pump (or external pump if fitted) and the replacement of the pump diaphragm and valve seals if necessary.
This can be carried out by the user themselves or by ET either on site or back in the ET workshop (for a maintenance quote, please contact us).
ET recommends that LGR Analyser users consider the purchase of a field maintenance kit which includes:
- Replacement solid-state hard-drive with LGR operating system and specific system files pre-loaded, for quick and simple swap-out in the field if ever necessary.
- Pump maintenance kit (internal) to include spare pump diaphragm and valve seals.
- Mirror cleaning kit.
Please contact us if you would like to receive a quote for the field maintenance kit.
Additional maintenance will be required for the LGR Liquid Water Isotope Analyser (LWIA) and Auto-injector unit and also the LGR Dissolved Gas Extraction Unit (DGEU).
For these instruments, please refer to the operation manual supplied with these instruments.