H2S / NH3 Hydrogen Sulfide / Ammonia Analyser
LGR’s new H2S/NH3 (ammonia, hydrogen sulfide) Analyser provides sensitive measurements in ambient air or in industrial process flows with extremely high precision and sensitivity. No longer do you have to wait a long time to measure these gases with high sensitivity and accuracy – LGR’s H2S/NH3 Analyser provides measurements every second with sub-ppm level precision. In addition, the H2S/NH3 Analyser can report measurements quickly (on a dry and wet basis) over a very wide range of mole fractions even in complex process flows.
LGR’s H2S/NH3 Analyser is available in different versions to allow users to select the model suitable for their needs. LGR’s “high sensitivity” model is designed for ultra trace detection of NH3 and H2S in ambient air, industrial process streams, or wherever highest detectivity is required.
LGR’s “industrial” model is designed for high accuracy measurements in complex processes which contain NH3 and H2S at levels that exceed the dynamic range of other analytical techniques.
- Fastest response: 1-Hz measurements: allow observation of transient and time varying flows
- Extremely wide range of concentrations even in the presence of complex flows
- High-resolution absorption spectra always viewable
- Low power: ideal for field apps
- New Enhanced Performance model provides ultra-low drift and unsurpassed precision
- Full remote control via Internet
All LGR Analysers now come with a 2 Year Warranty as standard, underlying the quality and robustness of their manufacture and high reliability. Warranties can also be extended to 3 or 4 years at additional cost, at the time of purchase. Please enquire for further details.
Under normal operation and for the vast majority of applications, LGR Off-axis ICOS gas analysers require the minimum of servicing and maintenance.
One of the many benefits of this technology is long-term unattended reliability in the field.
Annual maintenance would normally include an inspection of the internal pump (or external pump if fitted) and the replacement of the pump diaphragm and valve seals if necessary.
This can be carried out by the user themselves or by ET either on site or back in the ET workshop (for a maintenance quote, please contact us).
ET recommends that LGR Analyser users consider the purchase of a field maintenance kit which includes:
- Replacement solid-state hard-drive with LGR operating system and specific system files pre-loaded, for quick and simple swap-out in the field if ever necessary.
- Pump maintenance kit (internal) to include spare pump diaphragm and valve seals.
- Mirror cleaning kit.
Please contact us if you would like to receive a quote for the field maintenance kit.
Additional maintenance will be required for the LGR Liquid Water Isotope Analyser (LWIA) and Auto-injector unit and also the LGR Dissolved Gas Extraction Unit (DGEU).
For these instruments, please refer to the operation manual supplied with these instruments.