CH4 / CO2 / H2O (Model GGA) Greenhouse Gas Analyser
LGR’s Greenhouse Gas Analyser is the world’s most advanced instrument for simultaneous measurements of methane, carbon dioxide and water vapor. Quite simply, no other analyser provides higher performance.
The GGA is simple to use, low power and rugged which makes it ideal for field and air quality studies. The ability to measure all gases quickly makes the GGA an excellent choice for eddy covariance and chamber flux measurements. In addition, analysis of the measured absorption spectra allows the instrument to accurately correct for water vapor dilution and absorption line broadening effects and thus to report CH4 and CO2 on a dry mole fraction basis directly without drying or post processing. Furthermore, LGR’s new “Extended Range” option provides accurate methane measurements at levels up to 10% mole fraction (without dilution) without reducing precision and sensitivity at typical ambient levels - a unique capability to LGR.
Features and Benefits
- CH4, CO2, H2O measured simultaneously (up to 10 Hz)
- High resolution absorption spectra always viewable
- 100 watts: standard models
- 250 watts: (Enhanced Performance model)
- Ideal for eddy covariance flux (standard models)
- Ideal for applications requiring highest accuracy (Enhanced Performance model)
- New -EP model provides measurements over large concentration ranges with negligible drift
All LGR Analysers now come with a 2 Year Warranty as standard, underlying the quality and robustness of their manufacture and high reliability. Warranties can also be extended to 3 or 4 years at additional cost, at the time of purchase. Please enquire for further details.
Under normal operation and for the vast majority of applications, LGR Off-axis ICOS gas analysers require the minimum of servicing and maintenance.
One of the many benefits of this technology is long-term unattended reliability in the field.
Annual maintenance would normally include an inspection of the internal pump (or external pump if fitted) and the replacement of the pump diaphragm and valve seals if necessary.
This can be carried out by the user themselves or by ET either on site or back in the ET workshop (for a maintenance quote, please contact us).
ET recommends that LGR Analyser users consider the purchase of a field maintenance kit which includes:
- Replacement solid-state hard-drive with LGR operating system and specific system files pre-loaded, for quick and simple swap-out in the field if ever necessary.
- Pump maintenance kit (internal) to include spare pump diaphragm and valve seals.
- Mirror cleaning kit.
Please contact us if you would like to receive a quote for the field maintenance kit.
Additional maintenance will be required for the LGR Liquid Water Isotope Analyser (LWIA) and Auto-injector unit and also the LGR Dissolved Gas Extraction Unit (DGEU).
For these instruments, please refer to the operation manual supplied with these instruments.