NH3 (Model T201) Chemiluminescence Ammonia Analyser
The Model T201 combines a specially configured chemiluminescence analyser with an external thermal converter to give stable and repeatable NH3 measurements at very low levels.
In addition, the T201 provides simultaneous values for NO, NO2, and NOx concentrations.
The T201 is ideal for trace ammonia monitoring applications in ambient air as well as in clean rooms and make-up air units. Optional zero and span valves allow automatic, unattended calibration checks.
- Ranges: 0-50 ppb to 0-2,000 ppb, user selectable
- Independent ranges for NH3, NO, NO2, NOx
- Large, vivid, and durable color graphics display with touch screen interface
- Ethernet, RS-232, and (optional) USB com ports
- Front panel USB connections for peripheral devices and firmware upgrades
- 8 analog inputs (optional)
- Adaptive signal filtering optimizes response time
- Temperature & pressure compensation
- Comprehensive internal data logging with programmable averaging periods
- Ability to log virtually any operating parameter
- Two-year warranty
All TAPI analysers are sold with 2 years parts warranty as STANDARD.
Warranty can, at additional cost, be extended up to 5 years for total peace of mind.
The T201 requires periodic service and maintenance to both satisfy the requirements of the 2 year (or extended) warranty and to ensure that the highest possible data capture rates are maintained.
Enviro Technology’s large team of in-house and field based service engineers are all fully “factory trained” and certified and can provide the very best levels of service and support on TAPI products.
Enviro Technology and Teledyne-API recommend that the T201 is serviced every 6 months of continuous operation.
A wide range of servicing options are available and can include:
- Pre-scheduled on-site planned maintenance (every 6 months).
- Emergency on-site call-out within agreed timescales (i.e. 48 hours).
- Supply of consumable items (i.e. sample inlet filters).
- Supply of calibration gases and permeation tubes.
- Remote analyser “health-checks” and diagnostics.
- Return-to-base servicing options.
- Local site operation services.
- Data collection and data management services.
Please contact either our sales or customer services teams to request a quotation for on-going servicing and maintenance on this analyser.