C6H6 (Model Alpha 401) Benzene Analyser
The Alpha 401 Benzene Analyser is built for the measurement of Benzene in ambient air.
The new Synspec Alpha Benzene is a very simple but precise Benzene only analyser.
This monitor is designed for environmental and safety monitoring in industrial areas. It is a compact analyser, with a height of 3HU, which fits in a 19” rack.
Environmental and industrial safety authorities require increasingly very strict monitoring
of the carcinogenic and highly toxic hydrocarbons: this means that low ppm to ppb measurements for indoor industrial applications down to low ppb for outdoor use are obligatory.
This analyser is suitable for small containers like tunnel cabins or kerb side stations.
All Synspec analysers are sold with 1 years parts warranty as STANDARD.
The warranty can, at additional cost, be extended for total peace of mind. Please call to discuss options for this.
Synspec analysers require periodic service and maintenance to both satisfy the requirements of the warranty and to ensure that the highest possible data capture rates are maintained.
Enviro Technology has a large team of in-house and field based service engineers who regularly receive “factory training” and can provide the very best levels of service and support.
Enviro Technology and Synspec recommend that the Alpha 401 Benzene Analyser is serviced every 6 months of continuous operation.
A wide range of servicing options are available and can include:
- Pre-scheduled on-site planned maintenance (every 6 months).
- Emergency on-site call-out within agreed timescales (i.e. 48 hours).
- Supply of consumable items (i.e. sample inlet filters).
- Supply of calibration gases and permeation tubes.
- Supply of permeation tube calibrators and zero air generators
- Remote analyser “health-checks” and diagnostics.
- Return-to-base servicing options.
- Local site operation services.
- Data collection and data management services.
Please contact either our sales or customer services teams to request a quotation for on-going servicing and maintenance on this analyser.