NO / NO2 (Model T200UP) Ultra Sensitive Chemiluminescence Analyser
The Model T200UP provides Trace Level measurements of NO and NO2 using our Model T200U NOx analyser combined with a patented photolytic converter. Even low temperature molybdenum converters transform other nitrogen-containing compounds such as HNO3, PAN, etc. to a considerable extent.
TAPI's Blue Light Convertor technology is explained below
Simultaneous measurements of NO2 performed with molybdenum and photolytic converters have shown significantly different results in the presence of such compounds.
- Ranges: 0-5 ppb to 0-2,000 ppb, user selectable
- Highly specific conversion of NO2
- Ethernet, RS-232, and (optional) USB com portsFront panel USB connections for peripheral devices and firmware upgrades
- 8 analog inputs (optional)
- 100 ppt lower detectable limit
- Catalytic ozone scrubber
- Comprehensive internal data logging with programmable averaging periods
- Ability to log virtually any operating parameter
- Two-year warranty
All TAPI analysers are sold with 2 years parts warranty as STANDARD.
Warranty can, at additional cost, be extended up to 5 years for total peace of mind.
The T200UP requires periodic service and maintenance to both satisfy the requirements of the 2 year (or extended) warranty and to ensure that the highest possible data capture rates are maintained.
Enviro Technology’s large team of in-house and field based service engineers are all fully “factory trained” and certified and can provide the very best levels of service and support on TAPI products.
Enviro Technology and Teledyne-API recommend that the T200UP is serviced every 6 months of continuous operation.
A wide range of servicing options are available and can include:
- Pre-scheduled on-site planned maintenance (every 6 months).
- Emergency on-site call-out within agreed timescales (i.e. 48 hours).
- Supply of consumable items (i.e. sample inlet filters).
- Supply of calibration gases and permeation tubes.
- Remote analyser “health-checks” and diagnostics.
- Return-to-base servicing options.
- Local site operation services.
- Data collection and data management services.
Please contact either our sales or customer services teams to request a quotation for on-going servicing and maintenance on this analyser.